Playwriting in the urban spaces (Drammaturgie Urbane), includes different types of projects proposed by Sonia Arienta and/or by the guests-authors (artists, curators, critics, scholars) of this site:
- Reflections on the concept of space, theatricality, interpretation of a role in everyday life
- Site-specific plays, for public places (Camere d’Acqua)
- Public art
- Participatory Art and theatre (osservAZIONI, CODEX)
- Sonia Arienta’s plays (Cani di quartiere, Primavera-prigione, Strade/Corridoi, Khore. La luna di miele di Arianna, Pareti domestiche (free climbing)
- Studies on the relationship between landscape and inhabitants from a theatrical point of view, and on theatricalization of space.
Below you will find Sonia Arienta’s projects, in the blog those in progress that you can follow “live”:
CLANDESTINE BED FLOWERS (A-CLAN)
X-RAY OF THE NIGHT
COMPOSITION OR INGREDIENTS
We propose small and big stories of inhabited and uninhabited spaces: cities, towns, small towns, villages, hamlets.
We put together, we collect, we dredge-drain-projects with mixed techniques in the Public Space or in a Private Space open to Others,
with the collaboration, the proximity of the inhabitants…and the author,
as a starting point for new reflections.